LUCKY DIP CLUB- THINK HAPPY!




A recent purchase of mine was from the lovely little business that is Lucky Dip Club where you can subscribe to a box full of stationery and other pretty things every month. They also have a shop where you can buy some of the stuff from previous boxes. I saw this little notebook and pencil which both have 'Think Happy!' on and instantly thought it would be perfect for college to remind me to keep positive!

The main reason I thought I'd share it is because the packaging was ridiculously pretty :)






My favourite thing about buying from smaller upcoming businesses is the personal touches and this package, although only little, surpassed all my expectations! For anyone wondering it was £6 and the website is luckydipclub.com - what a fab little place!


Have a nice day. And think happy!

Comments

Popular Posts