MY VERY OWN HANDMADE STALL



This year I've been doing a lot more crafty bits and pieces and I thought about having my own small business and seeing how I did with it. So I applied to my local arts and crafts exhibition and got some stuff together. I worked really hard to get enough stock together to fill a stall for five days, it was tough but I'm so proud of how nice everything looks. I hand made or hand designed everything in the stall and am thinking about doing a couple more fairs and events depending on how well this one does. I already have an etsy shop but will definitely stock it better now that I I'm finished preparing for the stall, my Etsy's FranklySpry. I love home ware and gifts and am thinking about expanding and including vintage finds and a wider variety of products.







(Dress:H&M)


Overall, I'm so pleased I did it, if you can do something take opportunities and get yourself out there, nothing bad can happen! 




Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Wow you are so talented! I'm definitely gonna check your Etsy store out, the things you made look beautiful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lovely to hear from you :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts