Frankie Spry Clothing Photo Shoot

I have recently been developing some designs for the 'Teenage Market' which is coming to Tavistock in Devon and I have a stall. This will be my first experience actually showing and selling my design and construction work to the public. 

I have decided that to go alongside my stall and for the Etsy site that I will be making live on the day of the stall (Saturday 20th May), I would get some photographs taken of me wearing the garments to show them off at their best.

The collection that I have created is very summery and is inspired by picnics and walks amongst the wildflowers on long summer days. The Garden House in Buckland Monachorum (also in Devon) was a perfect setting for the photo shoot. All images were taken by my lovely friend, Stevie. 



















Visit frankiespry.etsy.com to purchase any of these garments!

Have a nice day,

Frankie x

Comments

Popular Posts